I love you...

like a [phat] kid loves [cheese]cake

Thursday, April 9, 2009

100 Restaurants. 12 Months. Very Hungry College Kids.


On Sunday, the annual edition of Michael Bauer's Bay Area's Top 100 Restaurants was released. Not only did this mean late night reading as I meticulously pored over each restaurant description, cuisine, and price, but I decided to take it one step further.

I created a mission: I have currently eaten at 14 of the 100 locations. In the next 12 months, I plan to dine at enough restaurants as to double that number. But I won't do it alone. I want all my friends and their friends to join me in this cuisine crusade!

Thus, a Facebook group was born bearing the name of this blog post. It has already accumulated 26 members, and I'm hoping for more! My ultimate goal is to turn this into a sort of community-building, people-meeting, all-around enjoyable breakfast, lunch, or dinner, where fellow foodies can dine together!

SO....April, 2010 = 28 restaurants.
The game is on.

No comments:

Post a Comment