I love you...

like a [phat] kid loves [cheese]cake

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Diet Lockdown; Introduction [Weight: 105 pounds]

It has gotten to that point, the point where it's all fun and games until one day I step on the scale and I am way past my set weight point. And in peak summer, too! This was supposed to be bikini season!

I realise that the main problem I have been having is motivation and will power. Therefore, I have decided to document my journey into losing 10 pounds by August. I know I can do it. I just need stay on task and focus on the goal at hand. I have been making excuses and putting it off for too long, and now is as good as time as any to hop back on the wagon and make a difference.

I have a few guidelines to follow:

* Go to the gym 5 days a week. This workout consists of cardio and weights, which will change every two weeks or so to keep it fresh and new.

* Drink at least three glasses of fluids a day, be them water or milk. Hydration is key.

* Desserts will be limited to once a week. I know this is going to be the toughest one, so I need to pick wisely as to what my cheat day will be. The week begins on Friday, since I begin my diet tomorrow.

* I will not eat after 9pm. This is to make sure that I am not mindlessly eating and then going to bed with a stomach full of empty carbs.

* Weigh myself every two days to check for any progress and list weight in blog title as I have done now.

Let the mission begin.

This is the plan for tomorrow:

Wake up: 915am
Gym: 945-10am --> Treadmill, weights [Side bends], Swimming until 130pm
Food: Cereal; Polenta; Bean salad

I will blog again tomorrow to make sure I stay on track. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment