I love you...

like a [phat] kid loves [cheese]cake

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hello Cal; Meet Your Thursday Columnist

That's right - I am the new Thursday columnist for the Daily Cal! Today marked the debut of my first column about [you probably can guess this] FIGS! It's a rendition of an earlier post here about my deep-dish pie, but extended to roughly 900 words to fit the space. So far I've received lots of positive feedback, which I greatly appreciate, so please keep it up!

Here is the article online [please ignore the last-name spelling error. It's correct in the printed publication!]. Take a looksie and let me know what you think. I am open to suggestions and criticisms, too, so don't feel shy!

Now off to pop some more pills and pass out at 9pm in hopes to mitigate this killer migraine and get my iron levels in check. All good things come to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment