I love you...

like a [phat] kid loves [cheese]cake

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ice Cream!

If you were to open my freezer right now, this is what you will see: an ice cream attachment for Serafina [my KitchenAid], and about 5 pint containers filled with different types of ice cream.

Nothing else.

What to do with all this ice cream? Sell it of course, to you all! Now that my India and Goa tickets are booked for winter break, money is extremely tight for me, and I'm looking to make a few extra dollars wherever I can. And what better way to do that then by doing something I love [pastry], and letting you all indulge in it?

Here is a weekly roundup of the ice creams I got on hand:

Caramel almond [1/2 a pint, $3]
Walnut infused [1 pint, $5]
Mango-nectarine [2 pints, $5 each or $9 for both]
Lavender-vanilla [1 pint, $5]


Now, I'm no professional, but these ice creams are delicious, and now that the weather is heating up [finally], I encourage you to try some out for yourself! You won't regret it.

AND...if you have a flavour idea that you want me to make for you, let me know and I'll get right on it! I'm already working on a CTC one...

FYI: Email = skaiwar@berkeley.edu; Cell = 650.430.8319

Yours til I lick the bowl clean,

Shikhz

11 comments:

  1. 真正仁慈的人,會忘記他們做過的善行,他們全心投入現在的工作,過去的事已被遺忘。.................................................

    ReplyDelete